Membership process for the Rotary Cub of Southern Districts is
- Fill in an application.
- The Club Board will then review your application.
- Next the application is circulated to all current members.
- if after 14 days no objections are receiived you will be advised of this
- If an objection is received the application goes back to the board for final review and you will be advised of the result
- You will then be asked to pay the membership fees and a joining fee, as soon as these are paid your membership will begin.
- Once the club has your badges and paperwork you will be oficially inducted